Lets go all the way to Zimbabwe to learn how to make Peanut butter rice.
What i love about it, is how you can pair it with other side dishes. so yummy!!!
2 cups long grain rice or brown rice
3 cups water
Salt to taste
1 tbsp cooking oil
3 to 4 tbsp peanut butter
- Put rice in a pot and add water
- Add salt and oil and cook as normal till all the water is finished
- Fluff the rice with a fork.
- Add peanut butter and mix with a spoon. The rice should be a bit sticky in appearance
- Add more peanut butter according to your taste as needed