TVC E. Boris Commodore, a student of St.Stephen’s Presbyterian Senior Technical School in the eastern region of Ghana, met his untimely death after he was allegedly poisoned.
The 17-year-old is reported to have returned from prep on Friday, November 25 and taken a beverage drink.
He supposedly later had garri (soaked) before complaining of severe stomach pains followed by vomiting of blood. Boris died before the school authorities could rush him to the Kibi Government Hospital.
‘He came home three weeks ago after a fracas with one of his mates in which he received a blow to his eye so he was given permission to come home. We have been communicating and everything has been okay but he had earlier complained to our father about the constant frowning by the student he had the fracas with.
‘My parents had a call from the school that my brother was sick and had to come over so they quickly dressed up and moved to the school. Upon arrival, they were asked to go to the Kibi Government Hospital and when they got there they asked the nurses and the receptionist if someone had been brought there by the name Boris Commodore who happens to be my late brother and everybody looked surprised.
‘The receptionist and the people around them referred them back to the school because the authorities were the best people to explain the whole situation to them’.
On getting to the Morgue after the school authorities confirmed the death, the deceased brother also said he suspected that Boris was poisoned.
‘When we saw him at the morgue, there was foam coming out of his mouth and nostrils so clearly anyone at all can pinpoint that this is clear poison or probably suspect foul play somewhere.
According to 3News report, Boris remains is presently at the Police Hospital, where an autopsy will be done before the police can start investigating.