The ‘Strawberry flavoured creamy oats parfait’ is one healthy recipe recommended for diabetic patients. Chef Miyonse made this known on #WakeUpNigeria.
The mouth watering breakfast comprises of quality ingredients which are listed below;
- Bread crumbs
“Oat is one of the healthiest food. It helps diabetic patients & those with heart issues.” Miyonse said.
- Boil water in a pot
- Put the oat in the boiled water to cook
- Put the strawberry flavour and mix
- Chop your banana (other fruits can be used)
- Add milk to the oat to make it creamy and loosen up the thickness
- Add honey to make the oat tasty ( You can add honey to your taste because it’s healthy).
- Toast the bread. (you can use a frying pan with a little oil and low heat in it if you don’t have a toaster).
- Serve the strawberry flavoured creamy oat parfait in a cup. This is done by pouring the oat followed by the strawberry and then the banana repeatedly in a glass till it’s full.
- Note – To avoid a too watery oat, a little portion should be removed before adding the milk.