Do you know that fried plantains are a good source of carbohydrates & helps with weight loss? While making the ‘minimalistic kind of breakfast’ as described by Chef Miyonse on #WakeUpNigeria, ripe plantain, egg and suya was used to prepare ‘Plantain Suya Frittata’.
This amazing breakfast had the following the ingredients:
- Crushed chilies
- Fry the plantains after cutting them round or any preferred shape.
- Break the eggs in a bowl, add the crushed chilies and whisk properly.
- In a fairly hot pan under low heat, put little vegetable oil, and leave covered to cook a little
- Open and arrange the star ingredients which are: suya and the fried plantain in it.
- Leave covered to cook.
- After cooking, cut and dish.
While cooking, chef Miyonse mentioned that more ingredients can be used if preferred by the cook.