Give your children home made “Melting Moment Cookies” and make them proud of their ‘mummy’. Cookies are widely accepted by adults and children, and can be consumed with tea, ice cream or any soft drink. The cookies are so simple to prepare using;
Flour, icing sugar, butter, vanilla and corn flour.
Amazingly, don’t be worried about its durability because it can last for 3 months when preserved well in a jar or container.
Chef Tolu practically took us through the process on #WakeUpNigeria.
All you need to do is:
- Soften your butter by whisking it well
- Add icing sugar into it to give the melting effect.
- Add the flour, cornflour, flavour and mix well
- Pour the batter in a piping bag and pipe in the oven tray making any shape with it.
- Pop into the preheated oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- And yes, the “Melting Moment Cookies” are ready.