‘Spicy fish cake and bell pepper sauce’ is the perfect meal to spice up your weekend.
You just make use of the following ingredients: Titus fish, onions,butter,flour,breadcrumbs,tomatoes,potatoes,garlic,parsley,egg,bell pepper,red chilies and seasoning cubes.
To make the spicy fish cake,
- Grate your already boiled Irish potatoes
- After grating, add your already boiled fish in pieces into it along with onions and parsley if needed.
- Mix well and make a mold out of it. Mold it well into circles.
- Deep in the eggs for few seconds, deep in flour and the breadcrumbs.
- Fry lightly for 5-10 minutes.
To make the bell pepper sauce,
- Put oil in a pan on heat, add sliced onions to it when the oil is hot enough.
- Put the tomatoes, bell pepper(as many colours as you want) and chilies.
- Add seasoning cubes and salt.
- Mix as it’s getting cooked.
- Serve putting the sauce on the cake.