What is wrong with the live broadcast today, im getting pissed off its just pausing
i cant play this…..what’s wrong?
I think its network problem….its same everywhere……..Ak
this Man(Mr Segun Abraham) is d no 1 analyst i ever meet on this platform
Put sentiments aside. To make a promise and go back is corruption in its own right. Some of us knew from the beginning it would never be implemented. Its not about the 5000 (right or wrong). Its about morality. This government has failed the morality test over and over again. To make bogus promises that you knew you will never fulfill just because you needed to get power deperately is just not decent. Where Is The Change?
TVC live stream works well over here …
Hello everyone. Good morning. Please what’s your take on the PHCN strike and the fuel scarcity… Don’t you think this is a sign that Nigeria shifts to RENEWABLE ENERGY
Grace and Peace… Worship with us every Wednesday 6pm and Sundays 1st Service 8am – 10am and 2nd Service 10am. You Will Get There!
Christians in Gbagyi Villa, a 100% Christian community in Kaduna State came out today Thursday, 17th March, 2016 to stage a protest against the tyranny and the persecution of the Kaduna State APC governor, Mallam Nasiru El-Rufai; who has marked all their buildings including all the churches in their community for demolition. After the marking El-Rufai gave the Christian community 21 days ultimatum to remove their buildings or he will demolish those buildings and the owner of the buildings will pay the state government for the demolition exercise. He hinged his order on a false allegation that the people don’t have planning permit. Whereas, most of them came out with their planning permit as well as their receipts of payments.
Arise News Reporter that covered the protest reported as follows:
Protest in Kaduna against the demolition notice of El-Rufai against Gbagyi Villa houses and all churches in Gbagyi Villa, the only 100% Christian community in Kaduna State.
Arise News correspondents are live in Kaduna giving you live update as the protest proceeds…
Arise News reporter that was at the scene of the protest could not control his tears as some women were seen rolling on the ground screaming “Is it a crime to be a Christian in Kaduna under APC now? El-Rufai leave us alone.”
Uncontrollable tears was streaming down my eyes as I heard the agony of some Christian widows.
Another group of Christian women were also chanting, “El-Rufai, leave us alone, El-Rufai, leave us alone.”
Old women were not left out. They also stormed the protest venue to join the protest.
A very old woman who spoke in Hausa language screamed in Hausa. This is the interpretation of her agony: “If El-Rufai is ready to crush our only hope, which is the buildings that our husbands have left for us, then it is better we die on the road protesting than wait for El-Rufai to come and pull down our buildings just because we are Christians. What are other Christian bodies doing to rescue us?” She asked in tears.
Shelter in Christ Orphanage Home children also stormed the street crying “El-Rufai, what did we do? Why do you want to demolish our only building?
Christians all over talk to El-Rufai.
El-Rufai want to kill us”
Before the protest march could advance to the centre of Kaduna El-Rufai sent Kaduna State security outfit, “Operation Yaki” out to disperse the protesting Christians and stop the protest.
The device used to take the picture of Operation Yaki was destroyed.
It is of a note that El-Rufai is the litmus paper to test the cooperate wills of the Christians as APC is bent on their Islamic Agenda.
Since returning from Mecca, where El-Rufai accompanied Buhari, Rauf Aregbesola, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi in an Islamic Prayer even inside the Kaaba; El-Rufai has intensified his Islamic Agenda, aggravating his persecution of Christians.
Just to mention a few how he is terrorising Christians:
1. He has ordered that apart from Good Friday and Easter Monday breaks all schools both private and public MUST NOT go on Easter break. Failure to comply shall attract severe sanction. See the link to the news: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1781705688728619&id=1778935029005685
2. He has sent an anti preaching bill to the Kaduna State House of Assembly, which is on 2nd reading already: See the link here: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1780729558826232&id=1778935029005685
3. He is terrorising Christian communities with complete demolition of their houses. See the link to the news here: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1781033495462505&id=1778935029005685
4. He has marked out all churches in Gbagyi Villa including an orphanage home for demolition.
El-Rufai is just a litmus paper if Christians all over don’t rise up against this terrible persecution no matter the lies and hypocrisy that El-Rufai is using to garnish his evil agenda, then other APC governors are waiting to follow suit.
YOUR VIEW:MORAYO AFOLABI-BROWN
See what happened to a Christian family in Borno state.(video below)
Oh God vindicate the Christians for your own name sake.
NOW, this is going on yet:-
We are shouting one nigeria. Muslim are living peacefully in the south while can’t xtians be at peace in the north.
We have government and legislative arm who keep turning blind eyes. Are they not Nigerians
Every nooks and corners are Churches in Nigeria and no one is crying out. The pulpit is so cold to the persecuting xtians predicament.
There is Human right. UNESCO United Nation etc representative in Nigeria, more so in the north. What are they doing.
To the media houses this is no news becsuse they are not celebrities
How can this be in NIGERIA OF 2016.
Shame on all !!!
Please Share; but i know many will just delete or ignore. Their BLOOD is in our hands. Keep sharing untill it get to appropriate levels
Laws are there, but these two divides (landlord & tenant) always engage in mutual mistrust. Though breaches are more on Landlord side.
Please kindly bring the Road Safety Marchal, clarify on issues relating to below:
I Think it’s time we stop over focussing on this PDP/APC, PMB and the rest issues and start looking where our problem is. I believe our problem is in the institutions of this country. I don’t want to mention that of police now its for another day. It was on the 14th day of March that I drove into one of the police station to obtain the new tinted glass permit, in the process, it was discovered that the plate number of my car is being used by another car. My first question is “How is it possible?” Because I obtained this number from FRSC with all documents intact. I never know the car is going to stay for 12 days in the station.
A file was quickly open and the car became an exhibit. Thank God the car was registered by a very high ranking officer of the FRSC whom was brought to the station. As the investigation was going on, it was discovered that some people were producing these fake and duplicate number plates and giving out to innocent and unsuspicious Nigerian ripping them off their hard earned money.
My question is, should we now go and buy this numbers at a shop in Alaba or at idumota instead of the federal government approved agencies? In the course of my research, I stumbled upon the number plate verification system online. I started verifying cars of friends, church members and even cars that I see on the road. A shocking revelation was made that OUT OF EVERY 10 CARS you see on the road with LAGOS and ABUJA number plates, that at least 4 is FAKE.
You can check your own now.
(1) Go to http://www.nvisng.org/numberplateverification.aspx
(2) Enter your number in the space provided. Eg “ABC863AP
(3) Click on verify button. Then an information will be displayed below the button. Because FRSC did not want the general public to see the full details of the registration, you will only see the name of your car and the date of registration.
Here are some samples:
1. This number plate has been produced by FRSC and assigned to Toyota highlander on 20/01/2015. If your car is Toyota highlander, then you are lucky its done. But if your car is for instance Toyota Camry and your verification shows the above message, then you are in as me. Solution is to go and re-register your car afresh.
2. This number plate has been produced by FRSC and assigned to Matrix however the vehicle is yet to be registered….. If your car is Matrix, then just go back to the person that registered your car and tell him/her to complete your registration.
3. This plate number has been produced by FRSC but yet to be assign to any vehicle. It means that they just gave you a number plate that is not even registered in their system. Solution is to go to them to register your car and upload your information.
4. An invalid/wrong number plate. Do I need to explain this, NO.
Verify your car first and sort yourself out with the FRSC before you even proceed to police for tinted permit cos if police are the one to find out, then you know what follows. Many innocent Nigerian are suffering now because of impunity in our institutions
Note: this verification is only applicable to the number plates with this formats ABC123AB not AB123 ABC.
Let us spread this news until everyone is aware of this evil FRSC is perpetrating. You are free to share.
Federal Road Safety Corps : Verify Number Plate
Comments are closed.