KITCHEN: The delicious way to prepare ogbono soup
TVC E. Today’s meal for the week would be Ogbonno soup.
The Ogbonno soup is created from the seeds the “Bush Mango” “Wild mango” or “African mango” which is a fruit that looks like the mango and contains just as much fiber.
One thing about this soup is the fact that you don’t need a lot, if the seed was good the effect is always amazing.
This is an easy way to learn how to make the Ogbonno soup.
Here’s what you need;
- Assorted Meat and Fish: Beef, Shaki, DryFish, Stock Fish,
- 2 handfuls of Ogbono Seeds,
- 3 Cooking spoons of Palm Oil,
- Vegetable: Frozen Spinach (you can also use Pumpkin leaves, Uziza or Bitterleaf),
- 1 handful of crayfish ,
- Pepper and Salt – To taste,
- 1 medium size Onion,
- 2 Stock cubes.
Watch the video on how you can prepare Ogbono soup.