Making something healthy for breakfast on #WakeUpNigeria this morning, Tolu prepared ‘Baked Oat bits’.
- Vanilla extract
- Brown sugar
- Almond nuts
- Put some Oat in a sauce pan
- Mix all the dry ingredients with the Oat. i.e almond nut, chopped apple, coconut and Cinnamon
- Add the mashed banana and a few sliced banana
- Add honey or brown sugar to give it some taste
- Add the vanilla flavour or any preferred flavour
- Add small quantity of eggs and large quantity of milk.
- Let it sit for 10-15 minutes so it can absorb all the moisture
- Put it into the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes in 350 degrees.
While making the sumptuous breakfast, she said;
” You don’t need to go into diet to have this. You just want live healthy. It has to look good to taste good.”
“an apple a day keeps the doctor away “