Today on #WakeUpNigeria, Ex-BBN star, Chef Miyonse in the company of Lady O Mary, prepared ‘Spicy Goat Meat Noodles Pepper Soup’.
This came as a surprise to Mary as she said indomie noodles is usually prepared with chicken. “Kitchen is the home of creativity for a chef” Miyonse responds.
“Having the spicy goat meat noodles pepper soup for breakfast is very healthy and can also be eaten at anytime of the day. We have ginger, garlic, spring onion to spice the food up. People can try adding other things depending on how you want your food to taste.”
In making the soup, Chef Miyonse asserted that the meat had to be very soft; hence the reason why the meat has been boiling for about an hour.
- Goat meat
- Seasoning cubes
- Cayenne pepper
- Spring onion
- Set a medium size pot on medium heat, add in the washed goat ,1 cup water, 2 cubes maggi, some salt, onion, ginger and garlic.
- Change the heat to low medium, cover the pot and leave the meat to cook for about 1 hour (or until very tender).
- Remove the ginger and garlic pieces and add another 4 cups of water to the pre-cooked meat
- Boil your indomie noodles, add seasoning.
- Add vegetables; Carrot & spring onion.