#WakeUpNigeria: Learn how to prepare ‘banana mosa and sauce’
Have you been eating ‘Mosa’ at wedding parties and don’t know how it’s made?You won’t believe that it’s very simple to make ‘mosa’ and you can even have it with little pepper sauce.
Chef Tolu Samaiye did not just tell the ingredients to use but also gave the procedure to making ‘Banana Mosa and Sauce.’ See directions below;
- Mashed banana
- Vanilla flavour
- Ata rodo.
Here is the procedure:
- Mash your bananas
- Add dry pepper, flour, sugar, salt to the mashed bananas, and mix up properly.
While adding the salt and sugar, bear in mind that banana is sweet, so you adding salt to your mashed banana, won’t kill the sweetness.
- Add more flour if necessary.
- Add vanilla flavour and mix well with your hands preferably.
- Heat up the oil and fry into balls or any shape.
- Make a quick pepper sauce using pepper and onions.
The banana mosa and sauce is ready to serve.