#WakeUpNigeria: Oven baked moi-moi & custard drizzled with chocolate chips
How do you like your moi-moi served? With custard, bread or garri? Chef Temi was back on #WakeUpNigeria and decided to spice up the breakfast segment with ‘oven-baked moi moi and custard’.
Ingredients used are:
- Grounded beans
- Vegetable oil
- Seasoning cube
- Moi moi leaf if needed.
The recommended procedure;
- Add salt, Maggie in the blended beans and mix well
- Add the diced egg, onions and the stock(a replacement of water). Mix till you get the consistency you want.
Make sure that the stock or water is not too much.
- Pour in a casserole dish (pan or deep plate) and pop into the oven.
Chef Temi noted that if moi moi leaf is to be used, you can either spread it on the casserole dish before pouring the beans on it, pack with the leaf as usual and arrange in the dish.
- Make the custard with custard powder and hot water.
- Melt the chocolate chips on low heat.
- Dish the moi moi alongside the custard and garnish with the melted chocolate.