WakeUpNigeria: How to get rid of dark knuckles
There are easy natural ways to clean your knuckles or your armpit without bleaching. Uche, a skin care expert revealed skin care tips on #WakeUpNigeria. See below:
The knuckles have a thick skin and a normal cream won’t penetrate well as buttressed by Uche on WakeUpNigeria.
All you need is; apple cedar vinegar, baking soda and lemon paste.
To make it,
- Take little quantity of the three considering the overall quantity you want to make.
- Mix till it becomes a whitish paste
- Apply on the affected areas, scrub and leave for 15 minutes
- Wash with ‘lukewarm’ water
- Try a drop of the apple cedar vinegar to see if your skin reacts to it, if it does then dilute with water.
- The three solutions are very acidic so it must not exceed 15 minutes.
- Use once or twice in a week depending on your reaction to it. It should not exceed 2days in a week.
- Make sure to moisturize afterwards because the solution dries the skin up.
Moisturize with Shea butter, Vaseline or any balm possible.