October 9, 2017
#WakeUpNigeria: Quick & easy ‘Flat bread’ recipe
A fantastic breakfast to start your day can be ‘breakfast flat bread’.
The ingredients used are;
- Cheddar cheese
- Baked beans
- Chilli sauce
- Scrambled egg
To make it, here is the procedure
For the bread,
- Make your dough with flour, buttermilk and egg
- Scoop and Flatten as thin as you can with the rolling pin.
- Cook with very little oil for 2-3 minutes on both sides till its done.
- In the process of cooking the bread, put the cheddar cheese on the bread for it to melt.
To make the scrambled egg,
- Put the beated eggs in a pan and add some milk.
- Place on and off the heat repeatedly as you stir to avoid it being overcooked.
- Cook the onions and sausages with little oil.
- Fill the cooked bread with the toppings such as the baked beans, onions, sausage, scrambled egg
- Serve and enjoy your fantastic breakfast.