#WakeUpNigeria: How to prepare ‘pineapple fried rice and beef in green peppers sauce’
You definitely should try this ‘Pineapple fried rice and beef in green peppers sauce’ recipe this weekend.
Bringing in creativity to the kitchen segment on #WakeUpNigeria, Chef Miyonse prepared ‘pineapple fried rice and beef in green peppers with the following ingredients;
Beef chunks,rice,bell peppers,carrots,spring onion,pineapple,onions and garlic for the fried rice, soy sauce,ginger,corn starch,adobo,salt,black pepper,turmeric and red chillies.
- Par-boil the rice, add tueric and salt.
How to make the green pepper sauce with beef.
- Place your pan of oil on the fire.
- Add the onion,garlic,ginger and stir.
- Add stripped beef already seasoned with adobo and seasonings.
- Cook a bit and stir.
- Add the green pepper and stir.
- Add the corn starch already mixed with soy sauce.
- Add a little chili pepper.
Mix all ingredients;
- Pour oil on heat.
- Add onion and ginger.
- Add the diced pineapple and stir.
- Then add the rice cooked with turmeric and salt.
- Then add the vegetables [carrot and bell peppers]
- You can now serve and enjoy your meal.