#WakeUpNigeria: Sweet or spicy ‘Churros’ tastes great for breakfast
Churros snacks can be taken as breakfast, lunch or dinner and is suitable for children’s lunch pack?
A churro is a fried-dough pastry—predominantly choux—based snack originated from Spain and Mexico.
Interestingly, It is very easy to make and can be made spicy or just sweet, this means that you can choose your ingredients.
The ingredients are: Flour, butter, sugar, vanilla extract, eggs, chocolate, cinnamon and oil.
The recipe includes:
- Boil two cups of water.
- When it’s boiled, add sugar, salt and butter to melt well
- Add your flour and mix till it thickens.
- Wait a bit for the mix to be cool, then break, whisk and add the eggs to the flour mix.
- Add your cinnamon
- After mixing well, put in a piping bag and make mini long rolls from it.
- Fry and check till it’s cooked.
- Melt the chocolate.
- Serve as you please.