Antonio Conte dismiss rumours of having rift with his players

Chelsea manager, Antonio Conte has denied rumours that his players have turned against him this season. The Chelsea boss was fuming about claims that his players are unhappy with his training and had been messaging former No.2 Steve Holland, that ex-Blues boss Carlo Ancelotti is eyeing his job and Stamford Bridge chiefs were eyeing Napoli boss Maurizio Sarri to replace him.

The Sun UK had reported that players had been sending messages to former Chelsea assistant manager, Steve Holland to suggest that they no longer had a healthy relationship with Conte.

Conte, who gave update on some of his injured players at a press conference ahead of the weekend clash against Bournemouth, said: “I think there is a lot of bullshit [rumours].

“They try to create problems for me and the players.”

Last season’s PFA Player of the Year winner, N’Golo Kante, who has been absent due to injury was also ruled him out by Conte on Friday.

He said: “N’Golo is still not ready, we have to wait and I hope to have him back for the Roma game.”

No Comments
Leave a Comment: