Recipe for ‘buns with spicy sauce filling’ on #WakeUpNigeria
Recipe by Chef Tolu on #WakeUpNigeria, shows simple steps to preparing ‘Buns with pepper sauce’.
The ingredients you need are: Flour, sugar, cinnamon, beaten egg, milk, a pinch of dry pepper, salt, onions, pepper, seasoning and tomato paste.
- Mix the dry ingredients together such as: flour, sugar, salt, cinnamon, baking powder and dry pepper.
- Add the liquid ingredients such as: milk, beaten egg and water and mix well.
- Roll into balls and put in the fairly hot oil on the heat. Leave to fry deeply for like 20-25 minutes.
To make the pepper sauce,
- Put a little oil in a pan on heat.
- Put the chopped onions.
- Add the pepper and the mixed tomato paste.
- Add the salt, seasoning and a bit of dry pepper.
- Leave to cook for some minutes.