#WakeUpNigeria kitchen: Blueberry cupcakes made easy
If you want to have a good day, you need to dine well. It’s always an adventurous cooking experience on WakeUpNigeria
This morning, Chef Tolu gave the recipe for making ‘Blueberry upside down mini cupcakes’.
The ingredients used are; fresh blueberries, brown sugar,butter,eggs,granulated sugar,flour,baking powder,salt and vanilla extra.
To prepare ‘Blueberry upside down mini cakes,
- Fill up the cup cakes baking pan with blueberries.
- Put in the brown sugar as well.
- Put in oven for 5 minutes to crystallize.
To make the batter;
- Mix the butter with sugar to make it fluffy
- Then add the eggs and mix very well.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix well. Ingredients such as flour,baking powder,salt and granulated sugar.
- Pour in the milk and mix very well.
- Fill in the cup cake baking pan with the batter.
- Put in the oven for 10 minutes.