November 13, 2017
‘Braised Beef Chunks and Herbs Crusted Sweet Potatoes’
#WakeUpNigeria: Recipe for preparing ‘Braised Beef Chunks and Herbs Crusted Sweet Potatoes’
You cannot completely exhaust the creative ways to use potatoes, carrots and beef for breakfast.
Chef Miyonse today on WakeUpNigeria treated us to an amazing new recipe of ‘Braised Beef Chunks and Herbs Crusted Sweet Potatoes’ using the following ingredients
- Beef chunks
- Seasoning cubes
- Mixed herbs
- Cayenne pepper
- Black pepper
- Vegetable oil
- Sweet potatoes
- Tomatoe paste
To Braise the beef chunks;
- Lightly add salt to the beef chunks and coat in flour then fry in hot groundnut oil.
To make the stew;
- Put little oil in a pan
- When hot, put the fried beef chunks
- Add the tomato puree/paste, carrot, onions, garlic, water, mixed herbs, seasoning cubes, Rosemary, Cayenne pepper, and a little bit of salt. (everything should be cut in large chunks)
- Leave to cook well.
For the potatoes,
- Cook the sweet potatoes lightly (not fully cooked)
- Crust the sweet potatoes by searing them, seasoning with black pepper and mixed herbs.
Serve and enjoy.