November 22, 2017
#WakeUpNigeria menu: ‘Triple chocolate pancake’ made easy
Chef Miyonse in company of Emem while preparing breakfast on #WakeUpNigeria, added a lot of chocolate ingredients & sugar to the recipe of ‘Triple chocolate pancake‘. However, Emem instructed that honey could be used to replace sugar if on a diet. See process below;
Ingredients used: Eggs, flour, baking soda, salt, cocoa powder, milk chocolate, white chocolate, milk, sugar, butter, chocolate flavouring.
Note: Mix the wet ingredients separately from the dry ingredients.
Mixing the dry ingredients,
– Pour two cups of flour in a mixing bowl
– Add your sugar
– Add a pinch of salt and four teaspoon of baking soda
– Pour in your cocoa powder to make it brown and give it a cocoa flavour taste
– Chop your chocolate bar and pour into it and mix
Mixing the wet ingredients
– Pour the melted butter into a mixing bowl
– Add in the chocolate flavouring
– Add the eggs
– pour in the milk and stir
– Pour all into your already mixed dry ingredients
– Place your frying pan on fire
– Add in a little bit of margarine to cook
– Pour in your mixed ingredients in little quantity so it can cook through.
Making the caramel sauce:
– Pour the milk in a pot and place on fire
– Add the chocolate bars into the already warmed milk
– Add in the butter and continue to stir till it mixes well and thickens
– Set your pancakes in a plate
– Pour your caramel sauce on it
– Add your chocolate sauce on top
– Chop/grate your chocolate on it and your ‘Triple Chocolate Pancake’ is ready.