What you eat is very essential especially when it has to do with your well being. Making noodles stir-fry from scratch is not as difficult as it seems and today, we had Chef Tolufoodandlifestyle in the studio to take us through the process.
– Baking powder
– Warm water
– Chicken cube
– Soy sauce
– Tomato paste
To make the dough;
– Mix the flour, baking powder and water together.
– Knead it for about 10 mins and if you don’t have the power to knead, put the dough into a really thick nylon and step over it till it gets really soft.
– Divide your dough into smaller portions and roll them.
– Cut the already rolled dough into thin long pieces.
– Put the cut up pieces into a pot of already boiling water.
To make the sauce;
– Heat your vegetable oil in a pan.
– Mix your onion, tomato paste, soy sauce, garlic, pepper, chicken cube into the pan of of hot oil and stir.
– When your noodle is soft enough, drain the water and pour the noodles into the sauce and stir till cooked.
– Serve your homemade noodles stir-fry and garnish it with any spice of your choice.