See how to prepare ‘Crunchy Chicken, Coco sauce & Flakes Pudding’ with Kelloggs
Kelloggs corn flakes is usually taken as a breakfast cereal, which is quit healthy. While we eat the regular, many of us try to get creative in the kitchen. What else can Kelloggs corn flakes/ coco pops be used for? See this recipe of Crunchy Chicken, Coco sauce & Flakes Pudding prepared on #WakeUpNigeria. See video below:
- Kelloggs Cornflakes
- Kelloggs Cocopops
- Chicken (soft)
- Baking powder
- Spring Onions
For the flakes pudding;
- Blend your Kelloggs corn flakes dry in a separate bowl, add your full cream milk into a blowl, break your eggs and whisk for a long time until it becomes fluffy, then add your blended corn flakes.
- Add Cinnamon
- Then put in the oven for like 20 mins.
For the Chicken;
- Marinate your chicken
- Spread your blended Kelloggs corn flakes to crisp your chicken
- Put a neat pan on fire with vegetable oil and when hot, you fry.
For the Coco Sauce;
- Place a clean pan on the fire with your desired amount of water, add a spoon of milk, add the blended coco pops, add honey and stir till you get desired consistency. With this your sauce is ready! You can now serve!
For the Chips (Optional)
- Fry with blended Kelloggs corn flakes.
Watch video below: