#WakeUpNigeria: Easy Recipe for Crispy fish fingers with pea sauce
This is a special dish for those that like to eat fish and if you don’t like fish try this recipe to start loving it. In the kitchen today, we had Chef Lilian who prepared ‘Crispy fish fingers with pea sauce, sauteed diced veggies and crispy potato chips’ for breakfast.
For cooking directions, check below.
- Cooking oil
- Bell peppers
- Irish potatoes
- Basil leaves
- Black pepper
- Bread crumbs
- Season your fish fillet with salt and pepper and marinate for few minutes.
- Then dip the fish fillet in the bowl of yoghurt
- Rub in the bowl of flour
- Then coat in bread crumbs
- Turn on the heat(medium heat)and place the pan on the cooker
- Add vegetable oil to the pan
- Fry the fillet till it turns golden brown
For the pea sauce;
- Put the frozen peas,onions, basil leaves, black pepper and water in a blender then blend.
- Pour into a cooking pot
- Add butter to the pea puree
- Then add cornstarch and stir (to make it thick)
- Add crushed garlic and salt to taste.
- Stir until you get your desired consistency.
- Meanwhile, you fry your potato chips to a crispy taste.
- Then to make your sauteed vegetables,
- Put little oil in the frying pan
- Add the chopped onions
- Add your chopped vegetables and stir fry
- Add pepper and salt to taste and stir.
- Your meal is almost ready.
Take out your crispy potato chips, serve with the pea sauce and sauteed vegetables. Your delicious food is ready to be served. The meal can be prepared in less than an hour and will definitely make a good choice for breakfast.