#WakeUpNigeria: How To Prepare ‘Garnished jollof spaghetti and beef’
How To Make Prepare Garnished Jollof Spaghetti and Beef.
Kitchen corner today with Chef Tina on #WakeUpNigeria bringing her culinary skills to play. Chef Tina whipped up a special meal today, Garnished jollof Spaghetti and beef. This dish is a full blend of nourishing nutrients. Garnished jollof spaghetti is another way to prepare your pasta other than the regular plain spaghetti and sauce.
- Tomato paste
- Seasoning cubes
- Spring onions
- Bell pepper
- Green beans
- Chilli pepper
- Turn on the heat, place the pot with water on the cooker.
- Put the spaghetti in the pot of boiling water.
- While the spaghetti is cooking, make the sauce.
- Turn on the heat, pour little vegetable oil in the pan
- Put in onions,
- Add your tomato paste and stir gradually.
- Then add your seasoning cubes and salt to taste.
- Add thyme, curry, rosemary, chilli pepper, garlic and ginger.
- Add your beef stock to the sauce and continue to stir.
- Then allow to simmer for a few minutes.
- Then pour in the spaghetti and stir till it’s mixed properly in the sauce
- Pour in your carrot and other vegetables in the spaghetti
- Add your sausages and stir
- Allow the food to simmer for about 5 minutes and turn off the heat.
- For the beef, mix it up in tomato sauce to garnish and make it tasty.
- Your food is ready to be served.