#WakeUpNigeria: Chicken cashew stir fry & Pasta Recipe
The WakeUpNigeria Breakfast Show helps bring home recipes for tasty and nutritious delicacies that will give satisfaction to your tastebuds. These amazing recipes give easy steps to enable you prepare delicious meals in no time.
Today, Chef Susan prepared ‘Chicken Cashew Stir Fry & Pasta’. This dish is made with cashew as the main ingredient which gives the crunchy taste. Stir fries are quick to prepare and this meal is no exception.
Check the ingredients and cooking directions below:
- Cashew Nut
- Oyster sauce
- Chicken Breast
- Red Bell Pepper
- Chicken Stock
- Coconut oil
- Corn flour
- Soy sauce
Cooking Steps To Follow:
- In a pot of boiling water, pour in your pasta and allow to cook.
- Then heat up your frying pan
- Mix the chicken broth and honey together in a bowl.
- Add the corn flour and whisk.
- Add a bit of soy sauce to the mixture to give it a bit of flavour and stir
- Add little oyster sauce and stir
- Add little coconut oil to coat heated pan, add chicken breast then begin to stir fry until its golden brown.
- Take out and put in a plate
- In the fry pan, add the minced garlic and ginger and stir.
- Add the chopped red bell peppers and continue to stir fry.
- Then add the mixed vegetables (carrots, celery, spring onions), then add seasoning and stir
- Put back the fried chicken in the pan
- Add the cashew nut and stir
- Add sauce to stir fry to thicken
- Gradually stir for a few minutes on low heat and allow to simmer until thickened.
- Serve with already cooked pasta.