#WakeUpNigeria: How to make a perfect Sandwich -‘Ginger Bread sandwich with Homemade Milkshake’
Ginger Bread Sandwich with Homemade Milkshake
If you’re craving juicy, tender, appetizing sandwiches then you have come to the right place. Chef Tolu Samaiye showed a kitchen hack for making a great meal off left over bread. Today we’re making ‘Garlic Bread Sandwich with Homemade Milkshake’.
From the best kind of sausages to tips for shaping your eggs, with an easy step-by-step recipe for making sandwiches you’ve ever had. Ready?
- Milk Powder
- Vegetable oil
- Peanut butter
Follow these steps:
- Preheat the pan.
- Pour in little vegetable oil in it.
- Meanwhile, beat your eggs then add salt to taste
- Add in the sliced sausages
- Pour in the pan and allow to fry with cutters place in the pan to give the eggs shape.
- Hold it down for a bit to keep the shape
- Listen for the sizzle and then take it out.
- To get the nice shape, take out your cutter from the fried eggs
- Then on the bread bun, pour in little Power oil(Vegetable oil) and sprinkle little ginger powder on it.
- Spread you butter on the flat side of the bread.
- Put the bread in the fry pan to toast
- To make the sandwich, open the side of the bread,
- On one side, place the sliced tomatoes, fried egg, sliced sausages and cover it up.
- There you have it, ready in no time!
For The Milkshake
- Pour in powder milk into the blender
- Add coffee
- Add water
- Also add peanut butter or cream (optional)
- Then pour in chocolate sauce
- You can also add flavorings to get more taste and flavor (optional).
- Then blend.
- Serve with the sandwich.