#WakeUpNigeria: ‘Spicy goat meat sauce with Boiled unripe plantain recipe’
Want your goat meat and sauce to reach heavenly places? you need this recipe!. Chef MaryJane put us through on the best and tastiest way to prepare goat meat right here in the kitchen on #WakeUpNigeria.
Breakfast for today is, ‘Spicy Goat Meat sauce with Boiled Unripe plantain’. When was the last time you had boiled unripe plantain let alone have it served with the spicy sauce. Well here you have it the easy and quick recipe just for you.
- Scotch Bournet
- Vegetable oil
- Goat meat
- Unripe Plantain
Note on Ingredients:
- Blend the onions into a puree to make the sauce more tasty and well flavored.
- Also blend your pepper and scotch bournet.
- Rinse your plantain and cut your into preferred sizes.
- Put into a cooking pot with water
- Then allow to boil.
- In a frying pan, pour in vegetable oil then heat up.
- Pour in the onion puree then stir.
- Stir until water in the puree is dried up and aroma begins to get out.
- Add in pepper mix and scotch bournet and gradually stir.
- Add seasonings and stir to combine.
- Taste to adjust the seasoning.
- Add the cooked goat meat in the sauce and stir to combine.
- Cover the pot and allow to simmer on low heat for a few more minutes.
- Then turn off the heat.
- The meal is ready, serve with the boiled plantain.