#WakeUpNigeria: Easy recipe for Chicken Stir Fry with Rice
Today’s breakfast is a quick, easy and fancy dish to prepare, this chicken stir fry is packed with veggies. Chef Lanre was back with the sauce in the kitchen today on #WakeUpNigeria.
The stir fry is an easy dish for those that have busy schedules. If you’re looking for a speedy meal, the stir fry is one to turn to. It’s way better than any take out.
Check below for the recipe on how to prepare the ‘Chicken stir fry with rice’
- Bell peppers
- Seasoning cubes
- Spring onions
- Basil leaves
- Sweet corn
- Kidney beans
- Boil the rice in a cooking pot over high heat for about 15 minutes
- Then, place oil in a pan and heat up over medium high heat
- Add your parboiled chicken to the pan and stir gradually. Stir a about 2 minutes
- Remove the chicken from the plan; transfer to a plate and cover up
- Lower the heat then add the chopped bell peppers and spring onions in the same pan and stir.
- Add the seasoning cubes to taste
- Add ginger and garlic and allow cook for a minute
- Put the chicken back in the pan.
- Throw in the rosemary and basil leaves into the pan.
- Simmer for 1-2 minutes until stir fry is saucy and chicken is no longer tender
- Serve with the boiled rice as desired.