Minced Beef Stuffed In Bell Peppers…Quick And Easy Breakfast On The Go
We made something very spectacular and nourishing this morning on #WakeUpNigeria. It’s a different kind of breakfast, a special kind of recipe that most people have not heard of before.
You know how Chef Vee is one very artistic person when it comes to food and how he likes to play around and be creative in his recipes? Yes, so he made this meal, which is some kind of finger food that can be made in less than 30 minutes for a quick breakfast.
The Ingredients, simple and straight forward, are:
Bell Peppers (Yellow, Green and Red)
Vegetable oil/Olive Oil
- Cut the bell peppers in half and gently remove the seeds inside it.
- Heat up the vegetable oil and add the chopped onions and spring onions, grate in the garlic as well.
- At this point, add the minced meat and keep frying.
- After frying for a while, add the seasoning, salt, curry and crushed chili.
- Put in the cherry tomatoes next. They add flavors and a juicy taste to your meal. Add the basil leaf too.
- After the whole frying, start stuffing your bell peppers with the fried minced beef and grill! You could work with an oven if you don’t have a grill.
- Let it stay in there for about 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Start plating.
If you are using meat from left over soup, ensure you ground it well.
See recipe video below: