Make Your Yam Special, Add Mashed Plantain Balls And Vegetable Sauce
Hey guys! We cooked this easy and straightforward meal on #WakeUpNigeria this morning. The not-so-different recipe is very healthy and as simple as it is, Chef Ayoola ensured to make it assorted and creative.
The meal is straightforward because all you need do is to simply boil your yams, make efo riro from your shoko vegetables and then, bake your mashed plantains in the oven and voila! Your meal is ready to eat.
Chef Ayoola made use of the following Ingredients:
Pepper Mix (Tomato, Pepper, Onions)
- Make sure your plantains are absolutely soft and completely ripened. Begin to mash the plantains and then, add eggs, a little bit of crayfish and tiny bit of salt. Then, toss it in the oven.
- Boil your beef and ponmo or whatever protein you intend using such as shrimps, prawn or fish.
- Boil your yams as well, with little salt
- Pick your vegetables and wash with salt and water.
- Fry and season the vegetables with palm oil, crayfish, seasoning cubes, salt.
Note: Shoko helps to improve your bone health as well as your digestion. See video below: