Yaji Chicken Burger With Caramelized Onions Served With Pineapple Punch, Perfect Blend for Breakfast
On a beautiful new week, it’s always great to treat yourself to a special kind of breakfast, such that would make your soul even bless you.
Chef Lillian was the Chef on the show this morning and trust me, she didn’t let anybody down. This recipe is very easy and very fast, honestly. Once you have all the ingredients at your reach, you can be done in about 30 minutes.
She made use of:
A mixture of mayonnaise, bit of ketchup, salt and black pepper to serve as the dressing.
Note that you can exclude the sugar if you are not a fan.
The burger process as prepared by Chef Lillian.
- Toast the buns in an empty pan so your burger doesn’t get soggy, rather, it remains crunchy and crispy.
- Caramelize the already sliced onions by slightly heating it up with a little bit of sugar and butter, to enhance the eventual taste of the burger.
- Unlike the regular white salt, Chef Lillian made use of the pink sea salt because the taste is not very sharp and it’s just perfect for breakfast.
- Next, you season the chicken with the spice mix, yaji, pepper and then, grill! If you don’t have an oven, you can do it in a pan as illustrated in the video below; melt the cheese along.
- At this point, begin to assemble your burger.
- Spread the dressing in between the already toasted buns.
- Place on it, the already washed lettuce and then, the neatly sliced tomatoes followed by the grilled chicken with cheese on top.
- Finally, add the caramelized onions and cover up with the second part of the buns.
- Voila!!! Your Chicken Burger is ready. You can make use of a long stick to hold it together.