Here Is How to Prepare Mashed Potatoes With Honey Glazed Carrot
When it comes to potatoes, you can try almost any kind of trick with it. The starchy, tuberous crop allows for lots of maneuvering that doesn’t make you tired of eating it.
Chef Tutu gave it a whole new twist on Wake Up Nigeria this morning and taught us a new recipe of ‘Steak With Mashed Potatoes and Honey Glazed Carrot.’
* You need a potato masher, butter and warm milk to give it a fluffy, silky taste and feel.
* Glazing is a half cooking process where you do not entirely cook the meal; you just heat it up for a while to kill the germs.
- Boil the Irish Potatoes
- Glaze the carrots by adding butter in a heated fry pan, then the chopped carrots, ‘flan bay’ it a bit, add little honey and stir.
- Once the potatoes have boiled, make use of a potato masher to mash them while still hot.
- Put in Butter and warm milk and season with black pepper and salt.
- It’s always safer to use unsalted butter since there is already salt in your potatoes but if you do not salt the potatoes while boiling, you can make use of salted butter.
- Now, for the steak. After washing it, first marinate and season it with salt and black pepper
- Place it in a medium heated fry pan where you have melted your better and add garlic as well as Italian seasoning. You can substitute with Rosemary or thyme.
- Don’t let it stay too long on heat because it gets tougher that way.
Note that steaks have amazing health benefits. It helps for great body muscles, and is a good healthy choice for weight loss because it has dietary proteins.