Graphic: Open Transformer electrocutes little boy to death in Niger State

A little boy named Muhammed Arafat, was electrocuted today after he walking into an open transformer in Niger state. OAP Bello Lukman, who shared the story online, wrote;

This young boy Muhammad Arafat was electrocuted in Niger state as a result of the carelessness of the society, the electricity distribution company and his parents.

The young boy just saw the transformer open and walked into it. Kai, so discomforting, disheartening and discombobulating. May Arafat’s soul rest in peace and may we learn from this. Kai.

No Comments
Leave a Comment: